Thanks for visiting!
If you're like me your pets have become family members. When you can't be home for them, whether because of work, holiday or other obligations, or perhaps your health or mobility won't allow then you will want them cared for with the same love and attention as you give them. That's exactly what I do at Laura's Leads. Because I love pets!
Laura's Leads offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets throughout Hereford. I can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied, can be a crime deterrent. Choose the schedule and services you want, and I'll do the rest.
Dog Walking services include:
- Free meet and greet home visit
- Walks: 30 or 60 minutes
- Transportation to walking area if not from the owners home
- Towel dry down
- Refill water and food if requested
- Group or solo walks (group is maximum of 4 Dogs)
- Discounts for more than one dog (same household)
Pet and home visiting services include:
- 15, 30, or 60 minute visit
- spending quality time with pet
- Administering medication
- Cleaning out living area
- Seeing to toiletry requirements
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
I am fully insured and CRB checked (documents will be shown at meet and greet), references can be supplied on request and terms and conditions will be discussed and signed by both parties